Initiator Systemic Plant Insecticide plus Fertiliser from Bayer. Highly suitable for re-generation projects to increase initial growth rates during establishment of eucalyptus trees, with the added insurance against insect attack leading to plant damage.
Initiator tablets provide enhanced growth and long-lasting protection against the damage caused by various insects that attack containerised, newly planted and established plants. The tablets are designed to be placed in the soil adjacent to plants or in the planting hole during transplanting of seedlings, so that the growing plant can take up the fertiliser and the systemic insecticide imidacloprid.
- Easy to use: no mixing, measuring or dilution required
- Significant impact on growth rate and survival (demonstrated in eucalypt seedlings)
- Provides lasting protection of seedlings and larger plants, against significant damage caused by various insect pests
- Fertiliser is delivered directly into the root zone; the area of optimal uptake by the plant
- No-spray application allows highly targeted application with no impact on beneficial predatory insects
- High level of safety in use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.