Designed to complement sound training practices, this blend will assist your horse due to its calmative and nervine actions by acting on the nervous and endocrine systems.
The herbs included in this blend are:
- Vervain high in glycosides to restore the nervous system
- Raspberry Leaf the astringent tannins tone the visceral organs
- Chamomile a traditional carminative herb
- Chastetree Berries has an indirect effect on various neurotransmitters and hormones
- Lime Flowers useful during times of high tension and anxiety
- Lemon Verbena to relax and calm the nervous and digestive systems
NOTE: Before feeding this herbal blend to pregnant mares, consultation should be sought with a qualified Herbalist as some herbs may be unsuitable. NOTE: An active constituent(s) in this product is banned by specific equine discipline regulators.
#Note – Owners should be aware that (1) some herbs in these blends contain naturally occurring constituents that may be restricted by equine sport regulators and (2) some herbs in these blends may be unsuitable for pregnant mares and we recommend that you consult with a qualified herbal practitioner or your veterinarian before using.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.