- A systemic fungicide combining both eradicant and protectant action for the control of black spot, powdery mildew in roses. Acts systemically entering through the leaf and other green parts and spreading through the foliage to give complete protection.
- 250ml makes up 17L
- Controlls Blackspot, Powdery Mildew and Rust of Roses on all varietys of Roses
- Commence spraying at intervals of 7-10 days for as long as the disease is active. Should be used in a spray program with other protectant sprays.
- Use rate: 15ml per Litre of water.
- Low Toxicity to bees and predatory mites. The concentrate can be mixed with most popular rose sprays.
- No need to add a wetting agent and avoid application during abnormally hot, cold and slow drying conditions.
Main Usage Period: Spring through to Autumn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.