Why use Neigh-Lox?
- May aid in the maintenance of normal digestive functions
- Scientifically formulated blend of antacids and gastric coating agents for horses at risk of gastric irritation and damage
- Contains slow and rapid-acting antacids to effectively support the maintenance of a normal gastric environment
- Contains coating agents designed to protect the sensitive lining of the stomach
When to use Neigh-Lox
- Horses at risk of gastric irritation, ulcers or following treatment with omeprazole Horses on high-grain, reduced-forage diets
- Performance horses prone to loss of appetite after work, competition, or travel
- Horses exhibiting stable vices, unsettled behaviour, loose manure, or weight loss
- Use during stressful conditions such as travel, weaning, show/sales preparation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.