What is Aglime?
Aglime is made from naturally occurring Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)
What does Aglime do?
- Aglime neutalises soil acidity to maintain proper soil Ph range.
- Provides the element Calcium essential to maintain plant cell functions.
- Stimulates microbacterial activity in the soil to aid plant nutrient availability.
- Stimulates root growth to help minimise soil erosion.
- Reduces the effects of manganese and aluminium toxicity in plants.
- Improves soil structure and textures permitting extensive cropping.
- Liberates essential trace elements such as Molybfenum.
Why use MDL Aglime?
- Neutralise soil acidity caused by frequent application of ammonia and nitrogen based fertilisers.
- Promote efficient conservation of essential nutrients by soil bacteria.
- Restore the critical soil balance upset by normal cropping.
CaCO3 content 96%
Neutralising Value: 96%
Particle Size: 98% finer than 250 Micron
MDL Aglime is the finest Agricultural Lime available, which gives more surface area and immediate response in the first year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.