Sudden Impact for Roses is ideal for all flowering plants except natives and bare-rooted roses.
- Pellet form
- Boosted fertiliser
- 9:4:12 – plus the full range of secondary nutrients and micronutrients in a natural form along with boosted levels of Iron and Magnesium.
Users of Sudden Impact for Roses consistently report the following:
- An increase in the number of flowers.
- An increase in the quality of individual blooms.
- Continued general plant vigour and sturdy growth.
- An improvement in the health of the plants, with increased resistance to fungal disease such as black spot, rust and powdery mildew, resulting in a marked reduction in the need for preventative spraying by up to two thirds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.