eco-fungicide is a registered organic fungicide for the control of powdery mildew, black spot and rust in many plants including tomatoes, zucchini, roses, grapevines and geraniums. It attacks existing fungal infections and kills external fungal growth within minutes. eco-fungicide also leaves an invisible protective coating that prevents new spores from germinating.
eco-fungicide is a contact spray so good coverage is essential to obtain the best results.
You can also create a two-in-one organic insecticide and fungicide by adding eco-oil at it’s regular strength (5-10ml per litre) to the eco-fungicide solution.
Safe for beneficial insects in the garden including bees.
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores
- Effective on a broad range of plants
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre)
- Safe to use on fruits and vegetables
- No withholding period
- Safe for beneficial insects and soil microbes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.