Why High Cal®?
- Formulated specifically for horses grazing high oxalate (calcium binding), subtropical pastures where chronic calcium deficiency and ‘Bighead Disease’ are a risk.
- Extra calcium and magnesium counteract the negative effect of high oxalate pastures on the bioavailability of these minerals to maintain bone and joint health.
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins used in every batch to support muscle building and milk production on subtropical pastures.
- Combines copper plus omega fatty acids from full fat soybean and cold pressed canola oil to give brilliant coat colour and shine.
- Feed alone where weight control is required or add your own grains or any of the feeds from the Pryde’s EasiFeed range when additional calories are needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.