Intravenous (IV) alkaline hypertonic saline infusion to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance in horses.
- Rapid rehydration effects, particularly useful following long distance transport or heavy exercise.
- Initiates the thirst reflex in horses which are unwilling to drink.
- Restores cellular efficiency and body salts to ensure optimal athletic performance.
- Alters the blood profile from one of hypotonic contraction to hypertonic expansion; a gain of salts in excess of water.
- Ideal for rapid restoration of body fluid reserves.
Active Ingredients per L
|Sodium Chloride 38g||Sodium Citrate 38g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.