- A fresh tasting, highly compressed bait that holds up well, particularly in adverse or moist conditions
- Tomcat has superior palatability, rodent acceptance and therefore control, including control of Warfarin-resistant rodents
- Tomcat baits satisfy a rodent’s desire to gnaw
- Rats and mice can consume a lethal dose of Tomcat (green) bait in just one feeding
- Lethal dose is only 36 mg
- Less toxic to non-target animals, in both primary and secondary poisoning situations, than other single-feeding anticoagulants that are available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.