Bone & hoof supplement for horses
An aid in the prevention and treatment of deficiencies of biotin, calcium, vitamin A and D in the diets of racing, working, pleasure and stud horses. It can also aid in the development of strong, resilient hooves and skeletal structure in all horses on deficient diets.
WHY CHOOSE CAL-PLUS WITH BIOTIN?
- Three forms of calcium and important co-factors – For maximum calcium absorption and uptake.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratios
- Combination of calcium and biotin improves hoof quality – By correcting loss of structure on the outside layers of the hoof wall as well as formation of the cells in the inner two layers of the hoof wall.
- Aids in the prevention of bone disorders, shin soreness and joint injuries related to training or inadequate calcium intake or availability.
- Sub-tropical grasses such as pangola, kikuyu, buffalo, green panic, para or setania contain high oxalate levels which bind calcium, making it unavailable for horses. CAL-PLUS WITH BIOTIN can provide much needed calcium for any horses feeding on sub-tropical grasses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.