WHAT IS NEUTRADEX®?
- Buffers the acid build up in muscle cells
- Stimulates the thirst response
- Prevents dehydration
- Prevents muscle soreness after fast work
- Palatable caramel flavour
- Dogs in work
- Dogs with a history of cramping and muscle fatigue
- Preventing dehydration
- Preventing muscle soreness
WHY CHOOSE NEUTRADEX?
To combat the effect of acidosis and dehydration
During exercise, lactic acid and “free radicals” build up in the muscles, and if not neutralised and removed can lead to cramping, stiffness, fatigue and slow recovery. NEUTRADEX is formulated to combat the effects of acidosis and dehydration, particularly after hard work.
NEUTRADEX encourages dogs to drink
The sodium content (although the sodium requirement is low in greyhounds because they do not sweat) given as an after race recovery dose stimulates the thirst reflex, encouraging the dog to drink more. This in turn corrects post-race dehydration and flushes acid and metabolic wastes from the kidneys.
Each 4mL dose contains:
- Sodium acids citrate 1.13g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.