For walkways, sheds, platforms & muddy areas
RIGI-Floor walkway panels are a long lasting, lightweight, low maintenance alternative to traditional materials used for walkway or platform construction.
They are ideal for wet work areas, chemical industry, agriculture and animal housing, boardwalks, pedestrian bridges, decks,
elevated floors, roof platforms, stairs, attic or basement flooring, wash down bays, around swimming pools or machinery, etc.
- More economical than other alternatives over time
- Impervious to corrosion rot, mould and pest attack
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Open slots, reduce the risk of storm damage
- Unaffected by salt water and most chemicals
- Allow light, water and air through
- Does not contain toxic chemicals
- Injection moulded from UV-stabilised polypropylene for light weight, high strength & long-term durability
- Quick to install, slot together in either direction
- Can be cut to size if required
- Recessed elongated screw holes, to suit 12G hex headscrews, (galvanised or stainless steel recommended)
RIGI-Floor must be installed across support beams perpendicular to the panel for full strength to be achieved.
Centre spacing of approximately 400mm is required. The side tabs slot into each and can be removed with a hand saw where needed.
Adjoining panels must have a 4-5mm gap for thermal expansion (removed tabs can be used as spacers).
Use galvanised or stainless steel screws (pan or hex head – not countersunk) 9-16mm diameter, and at least 50mm long for metal supports and 65mm for timber.
Do not overtighten as this will prevent thermal expansion.
Material – 100% recycled polypropylene copolymer
Walkway Area – 1200mm x 400mm. or approx. 2 panels per square metre
Open Area – approx. 30%
Weight – 4.1kg per panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.