Fast acting liquid that corrects iron deficiency. Deficiency is common in camellias, azaleas and other acid loving plants as well as citrus, roses and vegetables. Yates Leaf Greener Iron Chelate is an easy to use liquid trace element. Recommended as a foliar spray application, this delivers iron directly to the deficient leaves for faster results. Foliar applications also result in much lower iron additions into the soil when compared to traditional soil drench applications, resulting in less wastage and lower risk of soil toxicity.
- Works differently from other chelates
- Releases nutrients gradually to minimise leaf burn
- A targeted solutions for fast results
- Sticks firmly to foliage and is rain-fast in 2-3 hours
- Once dissolved in water, it is absorbed into the root system in available chelated form
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.